We work continuously to improve our business payments and ensure that they are easy, fast and secure. The new laws introduced, such as Instant Payments and PSD2, also open up new possibilities in 2019. As a result of these new possibilities we are updating our terms and conditions from 1 April 2019. Main changes:
Terms and conditions for Online Business Services 2018
- Euro payments made via Rabo Internet Banking or Rabo Online Banking will be processed faster from 1 May 2019. This applies to every day of the week, including weekends and public holidays. Your payment will reach the recipient's account within a few seconds, regardless of the bank at which the recipient’s accounts are held. Read more about Instant Payments.
- Changes have been added for Rabo Wallet and Rabo Mobile Payments with regards to the device, maximum amounts and limits, temporary or permanent termination and use. The blocking/unblocking of the mPIN security code is also covered. In Rabo Internet Banking (Pro) or Rabo Online Banking you can also cancel the Rabo Wallet by deleting it.
- You can include an account from another bank in the Rabo Banking App. .
- Conditions of use have been added for the Rabo Assistant, for example to connect your Rabo accounts to Google Assistant.
- The text has been amended to reflect the tightening of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act, including with regard to the provision of information, proof of identity and participation in customer surveys.
- Conditions concerning the limits for payment instructions with or without a signing code using the Rabo Scanner or Random Reader have been simplified.
Terms and conditions for Current Accounts 2019
Terms and conditions for Rabobank cash deposits 2018
- The ATMs of Rabobank, ABN AMRO and ING will be replaced by Geldmaat ATMs from 2019. For more information, please see Geldmaat.nl
General terms and conditions for Rabo Omnikassa (2.0) 2018
- Special provisions have been added for the new credit card acceptance product on POS terminals. For example, you can accept credit card transactions on your POS terminal.
- Refunds for the payment method(s) in your web store and on your POS terminal are available.
- You can terminate your Rabo Omnikassa product by means of a coupon on rabobank.nl or by means of a standard letter.
- For Afterpay acceptance you enter into a contract with Afterpay. The terms and conditions of Afterpay then apply.
- The new legal name of Atos Worldline A.S., Worldline N.V., has been included.
General terms and conditions for Rabobank FiliaalPas 2018
- You can easily register FiliaalPas users in Rabo Internet Banking Professional. To prevent abuse, only registered users are permitted to use the FiliaalPas from now on. Read more about the Filiaalpas.
General terms and conditions for Rabo Moneycard 2018
- Amendments have been made to the terms for blocking and terminating the Rabo Moneycard. For example, we will send the termination letter to the address last known to us.